My name is Fabio Frittoli, currently I teach Italian and history in a foreign language high school, in Monza (near Milan), but for many years I taught the same subjects in the middle school (6th to 8th grade). Since 2012, I have also been working, part time, for the Ministry of Education Deputy Office in the Province of Monza and Brianza, as the responsible for IT and security.
Out of my personal and professional interests, I have been dealing with the use of new technologies in teaching, for many years.
As a self-taught individual, I have enhanced my skills in various fields:
- use of Smartboards
- responsible use of the Internet for preadolescent students, and training courses for teachers
- Courses for middle school students to get the ECDL
- Collaboration with Aica for the New Ecdl with free software
- Website design for schools (and that’s not all…)
- design, implementation and management of wired and wireless networks